Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby QueenCatherine » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:28 am

Dear fellow Zedwork subjects,

I Queen Catherine had not become a zedling on this account yet and by mistake, I broke a glass block in the spawn/marketplace resulting in the ban. My fellow royal family members King James Stuart & Queen Mary Stuart of Scotland had recently attempted to get me through the Nether Hub as my donation should have boosted my position to a Zedling automatically. But alas I was traveling through the nether portal and then being sent to spawn I attempted to break a block to see if I was still connected to the server.

I hope this can all be put behind us as my fellow Royal family members have invested countless hours years ago building castles and playing with other subjects & it was very exciting to return to see that our previous work was still intact.

-Yours truly Queen Catherine of France.
QueenCatherine

Minecraft IGN: QueenCatherine

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:15 am

Your ban has been lifted. I hope you find your way across the land, but Lady and I would be at your service to offer you a once-only teleport should you find us online before you complete your journey.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer