Dan Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Dan Appeal

Postby jiame42 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm

I was in the new player hotel area earlier today working on my 15hrs to become a zedling. I do not know the name but it is in the one next to the tree farm for new players. I would imagine all the information will be in the log file. I was in the hotel room and I accidentally broke a glass block in the room. I then got a ban. I apologize for breaking the glass block. I was doing my best to follow the rules on the server. I would like to request for the ban to be lifted if that is possible. I do plan on following the rules if the ban is lifted. I understand the need to have rules on the server.
jiame42

Minecraft IGN: jiame42

Re: Dan Appeal

Postby LadyBountiful » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Sorry you fell foul of our autoban system. On this occasion I will unban you. Please recheck our rules. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Re: Dan Appeal

Postby jiame42 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 am

I did thank you when I was able to return to the server but I wanted to make it official. I do admit I am a little nervous being on a public server that I have never been on. I want things to go well. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to continue to play on the server.
jiame42

Minecraft IGN: jiame42

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer