Ban Appeal for wasami

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal for wasami

Postby wasami » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 am

Hello there server staff. I just wanted to first off apologize for the grief i made of one orange glass pane. I just joined the server and when it said "do not grief" i felt my inner curiosity taking over and i decided to see what would happen, because i am a 5 year old :? . Well, I would just like a ban appeal because I have learned my lesson and I will never do that again. Also, I will try to warn other newcomers to not let their curiosity take over them too, for their own good. Well, that's it. Please unban me, love!
ᶦ ᵈ ᶜ
wasami

Minecraft IGN: wasami

Re: Ban Appeal for wasami

Postby LadyBountiful » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:35 am

On this occasion I will unban you. Please be aware that until you are zedling you cannot break another block placed by another player, that includes your own friends. Zedling status takes 15 hours of play to achieve. Please be more careful, and join our community, there will always be someone online to help. We also have a few community projects for you to help with when you are a zedling. In the meantime, have fun and explore. Welcome back!
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer