Banned from Zz for stealing possibly a bug?

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Banned from Zz for stealing possibly a bug?

Postby Nicu » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:13 am

I tried to log on to Zurvival after quite a long break and was met with this message: Kicked whilst connecting to Zz: You are banned from this server. Reason: stealing.

It happened to someone else I know as well so it could be a bug seeing as you can't even steal in Zurvival.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Nicu.
Nicu

Minecraft IGN: Yaboi_Nicu

Re: Banned from Zz for stealing possibly a bug?

Postby LadyBountiful » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:01 am

This is not a bug! I banned you. You were banned for taking items out of a chest that did not belong to you, nor had you been given permission to do so.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby Nicu » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi. I remember getting banned for stealing from one of the servers because I was on the wrong one. I also played on the survival server with the region posts and all that. You have claims and stuff and you can't even take people's items? idk what it's called. I was wondering why I am banned over there. Thanks.
Nicu

Postby Nicu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:28 am

I understand i was banned from lvls for taking from a chest but i didn't realise i was banned on the survival with the claims and stuff. You can't access other people's chests. Do you know how I can connect to that one? Thanks.
Nicu

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer