Server Ad - Video

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Server Ad - Video

Postby DanDan333 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

We should have someone shoot a video on all the big builds/nice builds, possibly zed, as he can fly. so it would be easier to get around to them all , put some music on it, then upload it to one, youtube channel. specificly for the server.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then have another video tutorial on how to use the shop system.

Another tutorial on how to use the claims system. All 3 possibly voiced, not typed, done by 3 diffrent people, so it shows we do have diffrent people from diffrent places.

Then one more tutorial on How to use the region posts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We could also have a video on night pvp (have a few people wanting to pvp just for the video, don't need good things, or we can use good things, and give them back after the vid.)

& then another video on the entire server building something together or quite a few people.

(All video's including everyone who was in it, built it, or explaining who they are on the voiced ones, just like 'hey guys I'm ignite444, here's a video on how to use region posts. (just an example)

Another video explaining ALL the server rules, doesn't have to be mic, but would be better.

Another video for donators (possibly LAST video made, so it doesn't look dodgy, but also have like, a monument with peoples names / how much they donated, IF, they want to name those)

Also another video explaining that we do have people if the admins arnt on who can sort jumpers out, which is named The Unknown Legion
Last edited by DanDan333 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DanDan333

Minecraft IGN: DanDan333

Re: Server Ad - Video

Postby Zedwick » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:08 am

sounds good, except my computer doesn't net me a decent framerate, would need to be someone with a better computer.

I can set you up with a limited creative mode (one which ensures no spawned items make it into the world) for anyone that wishes to film.

I'll sort out the youtube channel to upload them to, if someone else would like to produce them. I am very much behind the idea.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: Server Ad - Video

Postby KittyKatDeath » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 am

I'm all for helping out with this. :) And getting a great server noticed, also having less nubs bothering players. And I don't think I would mind doing any voicing / talking for any vids. So I'm all for this idea. 8-)
KittyKatDeath

Return to Suggestions/Requests