region posts

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

region posts

Postby lukesjones2010 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:53 am

someone on the server tonight mentioned that when a new player joined earlier in the day, they were having trouble explaining the region posts to him easily (as in took a long-winded explanation lol).

is there anyway to update the rule book or make an extra book explaining the usage of region posts, their commands and a list of regions.

i know the posts have an explanation on them but not everyone seems to get them or there commands, i know i had some trouble with them at first.

just a thought but i may have been mentioned before i'm not too sure lol
lukesjones2010
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: lukesjones2010

Re: region posts

Postby AwsomeG2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:06 am

This is a good idea, when I joined I didn't understand region posts for a few days
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AwsomeG2

Postby Zedwick » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 pm

I am in the middle of writing a book on Regions and the associated commands, and have been for months xD

Writing books is le bore.

I kinda figured that the regions aren't necessarily an essential part of a new players life, and can get by for a day or two without them before they eventually work them out. So for that reason, I had put finishing the book lower on my priorities.

You could direct players to our help files on the website, if explaining them is a little difficult: http://zedwork.co.uk/help/regions.html
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby lukesjones2010 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 pm

haha fair enough zedwick

just mentioned it as someone mentioned it to me lol

book are fun lol lots of knowledge in them ;)
lukesjones2010
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: lukesjones2010

Return to Suggestions/Requests