Auction

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Auction

Postby benhewitt » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm

I was thinking that you could be able to put things up for auction instead of having to put it into a shop because if you want to sell something small and quickly so everything can see it you can do /auc hand so it sells what you are holding or /auc group and you put what you want to sell in a chest.

The auction will pop up in the chat bar and if you want to buy it you need to have what you need to buy it in your inventory and do /auc bid.

This was just a suggestion.
I hope you like the idea.

benhewitt

;) ;) ;)
benhewitt

Minecraft IGN: benhewitt

Re: Auction

Postby cybergrog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:02 pm

This is a good idea.
We could have a big auction everyweek.

Cybergrog
cybergrog

Minecraft IGN: cybergrog

Postby Mellorian » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:05 pm

I wouldn't be against such an idea if it was contained within the current shop chest system.
However, I don't like the idea of it flooding chat. I suppose it could be a feature you could mute, to avoid such messages, though.
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Postby EliasRipley » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Mellori wrote:I wouldn't be against such an idea if it was contained within the current shop chest system.
However, I don't like the idea of it flooding chat. I suppose it could be a feature you could mute, to avoid such messages, though.

I would agree here. There are plenty of online / appy 3rd party chats that could be used for this though.

benhewitt wrote:I was thinking that you could be able to put things up for auction instead of having to put it into a shop because if you want to sell something small and quickly so everything can see it you can do /auc hand so it sells what you are holding or /auc group and you put what you want to sell in a chest.

The auction will pop up in the chat bar and if you want to buy it you need to have what you need to buy it in your inventory and do /auc bid.

This was just a suggestion.
I hope you like the idea.

benhewitt

;) ;) ;)

So I'm presuming you are suggesting this for the ZZ server? This couldn't be done on LVS for Vanilla reasons. Although LVS does have an auction area in the Market.

If there was a willing host / auctioneer, maybe the topic 'auctions' could be worthy of it's own thread on the forums too.
EliasRipley's LVS Photo Album: https://goo.gl/4uBVwF
Transport for Zedwork - LVS Spawn Hub Map: https://goo.gl/cpBhbJ (Last Updated August 2017)
EliasRipley

Minecraft IGN: EliasRipley

Return to Suggestions/Requests