Region naming

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Region naming

Postby MinusTrash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:16 am

Greetings! How is everyone doing? Hope all is swell and well. Not so sure where to put this post, considering the last time I made a post was like 2 years ago. Anyway, it's finally time to cash this in. Two years ago I donated (January 2015) and got "Name Your Own Region" Perk where I believe you can name like 3 regions? Not 100% sure not hat one. But any who, I would like to FINALLY use this and name a region or two please. Take care all! Go be awesome! :D

MinusTrash
(or Minus, or Trash, or Minty, however you call me)
MinusTrash

Minecraft IGN: MinusTrash

Re: Region naming

Postby Jasmyn01 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:20 pm

If because that was an old perk and is no longer valid (most likely same as most things, it had an expirey date xD), you can use my region naming perk :) I have one a month but am not going to be using it for a while as I already have two regions and more would be greedy ;p So if you ask Zed to name your region, direct him here :)

I give my permission for MinusTrash to use my region naming perk for this month (August) and next month.
Watch Your Back, Creper Sees All! -_-
Jasmyn01
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Jasmyn01

Re: Region naming

Postby Treiskaideka » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm

you just gotta catch Zedwick online ( try use /msg even if you don't see him in the list... may be on LVS or somewhere else) and ask him to use one of your tokens.

Last time I asked, the last of mine was still valid :D

EDIT: oops this topic is almost 2 months old... i really need to keep up with the forum more :'D
"To tree or not to tree."
Have you read the news recently?
Treiskaideka
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Treiskaideka

Return to Suggestions/Requests