[Zz] New PvP plugin (For Zedwick)

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

[Zz] New PvP plugin (For Zedwick)

Postby Mellorian » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm

I am unsure as to which is the best place to converse with Zedwick,
and so am making this post, as I know he often haunts the forums and is likely to see this :3
~~~
Because of the current 'Night and Day' PvP plugin, I assume, enderpearl damage is negated during the day as it falls under PvP damage. I'm not against this, though I would prefer it to be consistent, and not relative to the time/dimension.
I digress. With the new PvP plugin you are working on, which you say will feature toggle-able PvP, would enderpearl damage still be negated with PvP disabled, or not negated at all?
I do not mind either scenario - negation of damage or not - but maybe it is something to be discussed at the next meeting?
~~~
I apologise if this is the wrong place, though I do believe this falls under suggestions. \o/ <-- shrug
~Mellori
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Re: [Zz] New PvP plugin (For Zedwick)

Postby Zedwick » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 am

That is an interesting side effect of that plugin. I think that will not happen with our new toggle-pvp plugin as I specifically added checks to allow self-damage (mainly by arrows).

Worry not! You shall lose health by enderpearl once more.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: [Zz] New PvP plugin (For Zedwick)

Postby Mellorian » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am

My inner masochist rejoices!
~~~
That got dark...
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to Suggestions/Requests