Hint

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Hint

Postby stenx12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

Hello, i would prefer if this server would usonline communitys to get themselves players, not sending players to other server to publicly call ppl to there, is this server realy in this desperate need of people that it needs to spam theyr ip in other servers?

http://prntscr.com/cxu1qg
stenx12

Minecraft IGN: dont have

Re: Hint

Postby Zedwick » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:51 am

Yes, I hate servers which resort to spamming server after server in an effort to attract new players. It usually doesn't work (in my experiencing, seeing people try it on Zedwork atleast), just serves to annoy the players with spam.

That player has not spent much time on Zurvival yet, so I would assume they had decided your server was not for them and were simply moving on, letting their friend(s) know which server they were going to try next. Still presumably against your rules, and they clearly tried to get around a spam block you had so I hope you have taken the appropriate action in response.

To be clear, we do not spam our server address on other servers.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Suggestions/Requests