A PvP arena in LVS

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

A PvP arena in LVS

Postby Thedeester1 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:37 pm

I have had a little support for a controlled PVP area. AKA the arena in LVS It can be achieved by command blocks setting the game rule for a restricted area. We will need Zeds help since I cannot make command blocks in this world. Some thoughts would be appreciated. For instance if you would like to have a place to have controlled PvP or if you would like to help build something like the Flavian amphitheatre in Rome (otherwise known as the Colosseum). Please let me know your thoughts!
Thedeester1

Minecraft IGN: Thedeester1

Re: A PvP arena in LVS

Postby Zedwick » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:00 am

The only way I know to allow pvp in certain areas using command blocks requires everyone to be on the same team to disable pvp against each other. We use teams to colour player names, and so would have to sacrifice that in order to allow pvp in an arena. I feel it would be much better to use a ZestyGame for PVP.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: A PvP arena in LVS

Postby Thedeester1 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:11 am

That's fair enough. I have to go look at things again. I have some experience in command blocks but Im not sure I could get the help of people to build a map.
Thedeester1

Minecraft IGN: Thedeester1

Return to Suggestions/Requests