PvP a long battle!!

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Re: PvP a long battle!!

Postby A_Bran_Muffin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Zedwick wrote:That's an awkward solution to a problem we don't really have: If you need to pvp, you can do so in ZestyGames.

I'm not going to make the sacrifice to accommodate abusing the mechanic for infinite flight, either.

Sorry, Bran. The answer is no.

Darn, thanks for considering!
A_Bran_Muffin

Minecraft IGN: A_Bran_Muffin

Postby sonicboomtime » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:50 pm

mabby make a warp at spawn to a arena that has a pvp aloud room
sonicboomtime

Minecraft IGN: MasterPorkChop

Postby SneakySkeleton » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:34 pm

sonicboomtime wrote:mabby make a warp at spawn to a arena that has a pvp aloud room

I don't believe this is possible with the situation the server is in for ranks etc. (such as Zedling) In vanilla, there are no ways to enable PvP in certain areas.
Zedwick wrote:As Forseth pointed out, this would mean all players would be on the same team and therefore have the same team colour for their name. No non-zedlings/zedlings/zriends/zesties/guardians. Chaos!

I think most players would prefer colours and Zedlingship over temporary pvp. Luckily we don't have to choose, as we can have both! /zestygame provides pvp opportunities, though admittedly no Elytra PVP yet.

If you, or anyone else, is interested in creating a minigame based around Elytra combat then I would very much encourage you to do so! An ElytraPVP ZestyGame is often requested.
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
Franklin D. Roosevelt
SneakySkeleton
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: SneakySkeleton

Previous

Return to Suggestions/Requests