Zedwork zurvival council petition

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Re: Zedwork zurvival council petition

Postby LaLaRichter » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:45 pm

I'll host! Sorry for not seeing this sooner, I've been sick. I'll try to stop in for the council meeting. Did you want to have it at the melon/pumpkin helix in krowdez?
LaLaRichter

Minecraft IGN: LaLaRichter

Postby Treiskaideka » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Hello Lala!

For now I have built/ am building a hall at bridgeways. I am adding a glass roof for spider protection ect.

I think it may be easier to tell everyone to meet there and I can make sure that the claim has access trust to all zedlings.

But I hope you'll be able to attend in about 4 hours, where we can discuss the future !
"To tree or not to tree."
Have you read the news recently?
Treiskaideka
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Treiskaideka

Postby Maple_is_Syrup » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

I love the idea of a council, but I would like to raise the point that I an on the Pacific Coast. 8:00 GTM would be 12:00 for me! I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem,(if I am, I guess it sucks for me) but other people might be having this same trouble too. Maybe we can have a chest with all the log books on what was going on at what meeting so anyone who cannot attend can at least see what was going on. But, a 7 or 8 pm GTM time on a Saturday might work for me, or perhaps earlier. I personally have a few suggestions for the server (read Possible Museum?) that I would like to share! I feel a bit disappointed that I won't be able to do this...
"I drink maple syrup. Then I'm hyper so I just run around like crazy and work it all off." ~Rachel McAdams
Maple_is_Syrup

Minecraft IGN: Maple_is_Syrup

Previous

Return to Suggestions/Requests