a little rant of the server

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Re: a little rant of the server

Postby blueumbreon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:50 am

XD

as you can see, i am above you
blueumbreon

Minecraft IGN: blueumbreon

Postby blueumbreon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 am

and sneaky, it's not the empty buildings specifically, it's more of the cult of people who hate players who use diamond tools and put stuff in houses

blueumbreon

Postby SirOverskill » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:14 pm

I have to admit I'm with Blue on this one. Often have I joined the server, seen a building without anything in it, and (using my Flawless Logic™) though "Ah, obviously the work of a malicious cult!" Not only that. but Blue has made a valuable point that we aren't the best vanilla server - we aren't even the best server in general. As you can see from this Handy Venn Diagram™ that means Zedwork is a not good server:
Not only that but as we know, everyone despises the netherhub, as quick transport only makes life difficult for everyone. If I had my way, all of you fools who doubt our honour would be banned, and zedwork would be renamed "blueumwork", as our new glorious leader would go on his campaign of destruction against all empty buildings, the nether network, trespassers, and the community in general.

ok mental breakdown complete
READ MY BOOK http://docdro.id/aEveFAN READ MY BOOK
SirOverskill
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Sir_Overskill

Postby Pettmol » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Sir_Overskill wrote:I have to admit I'm with Blue on this one. Often have I joined the server, seen a building without anything in it, and (using my Flawless Logic™) though "Ah, obviously the work of a malicious cult!" Not only that. but Blue has made a valuable point that we aren't the best vanilla server - we aren't even the best server in general. As you can see from this Handy Venn Diagram™ that means Zedwork is a not good server:
Not only that but as we know, everyone despises the netherhub, as quick transport only makes life difficult for everyone. If I had my way, all of you fools who doubt our honour would be banned, and zedwork would be renamed "blueumwork", as our new glorious leader would go on his campaign of destruction against all empty buildings, the nether network, trespassers, and the community in general.

ok mental breakdown complete

Pettmol

Minecraft IGN: Pettmol

Postby Dax23333 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Sir_Overskill wrote:Often have I joined the server, seen a building without anything in it, and (using my Flawless Logic™) though "Ah, obviously the work of a malicious cult!"

Rumbled! :shock:
I must admit that I am one of those who makes buildings without any survival facilities at all. And some of them are most definatly malicious.
Dax23333
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Dax23333

Postby Skappy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Dax23333 wrote:I must admit that I am one of those who makes buildings without any survival facilities at all. And some of them are most definatly malicious.

The only thing I took away from this thread was that I want to join that cult!
Does anyone know where I can apply? I love building useless and evil stuff, one of them even includes a secret cultish basement with sacrifice altar. I even made a cultist robe for my pigman skin once that I could put back on!
Oh mighty cult leader, if you read this consider it an official application so that I may join your ranks, i̶n̶f̶i̶l̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ and be a productive member of your wonderful organisation.
Skappy

Minecraft IGN: Skappy

Postby blueumbreon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:47 pm

lol. i wasn't expecting so many people to comment :lol:

blueumbreon

Postby blueumbreon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:58 pm

and i wouldn't name it blueumwork as my name has been changed :twisted:

blueumbreon

Postby Dax23333 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:01 am

Skappy wrote:The only thing I took away from this thread was that I want to join that cult!
Does anyone know where I can apply? I love building useless and evil stuff, one of them even includes a secret cultish basement with sacrifice altar. I even made a cultist robe for my pigman skin once that I could put back on!
Oh mighty cult leader, if you read this consider it an official application so that I may join your ranks, i̶n̶f̶i̶l̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ and be a productive member of your wonderful organisation.

:twisted:
Haha! Together our evil creations would tear apart the very souls of those foolhardy enough to enter, leaving them crushed and helpless in the face of our limitless power!!!!!!! Dungeons of vast complexity with the most lethal and ingenios traps ever seen in the world of zedwork, our genius would know no limits!!!!! Mwuhahahaaaa!!!!

Consider your application approved... But first I need to get a cultists hat. With spikes and flames and stuff.
Dax23333
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Dax23333

Postby blueumbreon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 am

you both could join that psycho cult, but you would have to never use diamond anything again and ask for people who aren't part of that psycho cult to place things like obsidian

wow this is becoming a BIG topic on this forum.

blueumbreon

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions/Requests