Shared Accounts

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Shared Accounts

Postby DanDan333 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am

We really need to enforce the/a new rule on shared accounts, alot of the ban appeals state someone else did it, where really..It could be that the person doesn't even have a brother/sister/friend that knows the password, using it for an excuse because they got caught, and to be honest, I'm sick of reading ban appeals stating it's a shared account.
DanDan333

Minecraft IGN: DanDan333

Re: Shared Accounts

Postby Zedwick » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 pm

There is a rule against shared accounts, but we don't enforce it; because it's difficult to do so. But, as it is a rule, a shared account is not an excuse. We do make allowances on occasion, and at a guardian's discretion, for "my brother did it whilst I was at school" etc. But this is entirely up to the Guardian handling the appeal as to whether they believe such a claim. All players are responsible for ensuring the security of their own account, if they fail to keep others out of their account they may lose access to Zedwork as a result of subsequent actions by that other person.

I feel the above, as it is in place already, is fair.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Suggestions/Requests