Roleplaying

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Roleplaying

Postby malin121 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm quite a big fan of roleplaying, and I was wondering if other people on the server did too! :mrgreen:

I was thinking of starting a roleplaying club on this server, and there would be a set time where we would all get online and begin our roleplaying sessions. The only problem is, I'm afraid that it would interrupt someone else's game and quite possibly annoy them. Trying to go mining and having the chat filled with someone else's roleplay would probably be a bother. I wanted to check with the guardians and protectors first to see if I could create a club. You guys might not agree with my idea ^__^

Who knows? Maybe the roleplaying group could even get more people to join the zedwork community. I know the server isn't meant for roleplay, but maybe at a set time...?

And the roleplaying would take place in a different region, far away from other peoples' houses and such.

Thank you for your time :D :D :D
malin121
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: malin121

Re: Roleplaying

Postby iambroitisme » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:09 am

in my own opinion, if it were a roleplay between two people, it could be done within whisper chat. now in the case of group roleplay, i do believe that, yes, it really would bother quite a few players, myself included. but, there are many players that really enjoy roleplaying. my idea for this would be that, maybe you make a roleplay thread here in the forums for those that do want to group roleplay?
iambroitisme
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: iambroitisme

Postby Hylindar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 am

Rp can be fun, maybe the group could use skype or another voice app to communicate? That way you can be immersed into your characters without chat interference? Just an idea, good luck and have fun :D
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby malin121 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

A roleplaying thread is a great idea!!! :mrgreen:
And so is skype-calling!!! For the skype calling, roleplayers could say/type what their OC was doing, and then make them repeat the action in-game. We'll be able to build the homes our OCs live in, and the environment they live in too! I expect great things from both of your ideas ^u^

Thank you so much for your input!!!! :D
malin121
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: malin121

Return to Suggestions/Requests