[LVS] Sleuth Mell at it again

[LVS] Sleuth Mell at it again

Postby Mellorian » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 pm

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU BUNCHA COBBLE LOVERS!
Wait, what do you mean I can't call them that?
Yes I know categorizing people based on their block preference is wrong, but it's cobble!
Ugh, fine.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU BUNCHA [Favoured Block Type] LOVERS!
Better? Maybe? No? Ah well.

You may have noticed recently that a strange post has cropped up on the Lvs pre-agenda. Or maybe you didn't. I know my expert detective skills pick up on stuff unobservant people miss!
The sender was our very own, top of the chain, Mr Zedadias Wickius.

Now, I know what you're thinking:
~"Mell! Zed could only have our best intentions in mind! Whatever he says MUST be good!"
AND YOU'D BE RIGHT!
But what you don't see, that my HIGH OBSERVATIONAL SKILLS have picked out from the clutter of the forums, is that Zed also gave us A HINT AT WHAT'S TO COME!

That's right! Secreted away in his reply to the pre-agenda is a hidden code, a riddle, a secret, a jigsaw of facts and lies that WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

It's hard to spot at first, but using my AWESOME REASONING and EPIC DEDUCTION I will unveil this mystery for even one as untrained as you!

OBSERVE!

There! DO YOU SEE IT! DO YOU SEE THE HIDDEN MESSAGE THAT WILL UNVEIL THE VERY FUTURE OF LVS!?

Of course you don't, you're not a monk SLEUTH like what I am.

But I CAN SHOW YOU!

WATCH CLOSELY!

ZOOM AND ENHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!

THAT'S RIGHT MY FRIEN[/br]DS, YOU[color=#FFFF80]'RE EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO THE TRUTH! THE SQUIDS A[/color]RE TAKING OVER ZEDWORK! THEY HAVE [/img]ALREADY TAKEN ZED, BY NEXT WEEK ALL WILL BE LOST! JOIN WITH ME AND W-
OH GOD THEY'VE FOUND ME, SAVE [/u]YOURSELVES. NO, NOT THE COBBLE, ANYTHING BUT TH-
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to General Discourse