The Dreadfallen Halloween

The Dreadfallen Halloween

Postby PulsaterII » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:08 pm

With the evermore approaching prospect of halloween, I would like to host a couple activities within Dreadfall for the enjoyment of the people of Zedwork Zurvival.

I'm going to start off with the tournament. The recent completion of the arena was a great victory for me, however, I must now make sure the build does not go to waste. Featuring free drinks for spectators and 2 different kits, I would like to host a tournament at Dreadfall Arena after the council meeting on either The 13th of October, 2018 (Next meeting as of when this was typed), or the one after that, dependant on which one has available time. The goal is to host a game with a full 8 players on each team, total of 16, not including spectators. Can we do it? We will see!

Besides that, I would also like to host the Halloween Fireworks at Dreadfall as well, in the party district. However, I disbelieve I can supply all the fireworks myself, if perhaps I could gather some donations? If so, thank you in advance.

That's about it, if I got anything wrong or if you have any updates on the planned Halloween events, please let me know. Thanks for reading.
PulsaterII

Minecraft IGN: PulsaterII

Return to General Discourse