[LVS] Council Pre-Meeting Agenda (19/10/2019)

[LVS] Council Pre-Meeting Agenda (19/10/2019)

Postby Memery » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:41 am

Hello all, it's me.

I wasn't at last meeting but I've just finished updating strikes and decided I might as well make the pre-agenda.

Link to previous meeting notes: https://zedwork.co.uk/wiki/Zedling_Coun ... 2019-10-05

Mentioned in the notes are two areas of discussion for next meeting:

Nominations and Votes were to be changed again. The following was the process that seemed most ideal:

Zedling 1 asks Zedling 2 if they want to be nominated to join the council. If so, they are nominated by Zedling 1. Host then confirms Zedling 2 would like to join the council. A vote is held in PM, where all present zedlings can vote. They require 5 votes to be elected onto the council, two being council members.

This would change a number of regulations, being changed to:

Regulation 4 is scrapped.

Regulation 5 is amended to: "Potential members need a nomination by any Zedling, and must win the vote of 5 Zedlings, two of which being council members."

Regulation 17 is amended to: "Nominations done in public by any Zedling."

Regulation 19 is kept.

Regulation 20 is kept.

Regulation 29 is amended to: "A Zedling nominating a potential nominee must first ask the potential nominee if they would like to join the council. After they are nominated, the host must confirm that the nominee would like to join the council."

Go! Discuss!

(As this was not discussed at all, let's try again, I'm all for it)

Zedwick has suggested that all topics that need to be voted on should be posted on the pre-agenda, discussed and voted on at the following meeting so that no big changes happen while people are absent.

Do you agree or disagree? Discuss below.

If you have any more topics, post them discuss them and we can speed up the whole council process! Wooo
Without trousers, you can enjoy life a lot more. Wearing a "thong" is just a comfort thing ...
Memery
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Memery

Re: [LVS] Council Pre-Meeting Agenda (19/10/2019)

Postby ABParadigm » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 pm

I think we discussed the regulation changes at length and they seem fine to me. If we don't have any discussion opposing the changes on this thread about it I think we should go ahead with the proposed changes, lest we kick it into the next pre-agenda (again).

Not the brightest bulb in the box... but at least I'm not the broken bulb.
ABParadigm
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: ABParadigm

Postby Zedwick » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:01 pm

ABParadigm wrote:I think we discussed the regulation changes at length and they seem fine to me. If we don't have any discussion opposing the changes on this thread about it I think we should go ahead with the proposed changes, lest we kick it into the next pre-agenda (again).

It just needs to be voted in at the meeting; so make sure it gets brought up as a topic if you don't want to see it in the pre-agenda again!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby ABParadigm » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Probably a bad time to say it but I won't be at the meeting, some family is moving this weekend and I need to lend a hand.

Not the brightest bulb in the box... but at least I'm not the broken bulb.
ABParadigm
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: ABParadigm

Postby AlyCatMeow » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:56 am

I may or may not make it to the meeting. I just signed a lease on a new apartment and will be moving over there soon. Internet could be cut at any time and also boring irl junk like packing belongings is a thing, so I will just give a **just in case** apology for the event that I do not make it. Will try to be there to hand out Aly's Homemade Cookies, but if I don't show because of dumb, boring irl junk, I'm sorry!
Meow?
AlyCatMeow

Minecraft IGN: AlyCatMeow

Postby Forseth » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:41 am

I cannot guarantee that I will make it to this meeting.

Sorry.
May the Forseth be with you
Forseth
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Forseth

Postby SooprJ » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Soopr sorry, I won’t be able to make it this week. I went home suddenly to see some family I haven’t seen in awhile, soopr sorry all!

SooprJ
SooprJ

Minecraft IGN: SooprJ

Return to General Discourse